Klein 5420 Ironworker's Heavy-duty Tie-wire Belt features:
- Leather construction.
- Rugged 2'' (51 mm) wide belt.
- Has separate reel-strap with its own buckle that lets you quickly and conveniently put on or take off a Klein tie-wire reel and optional pad without removing the belt or your tool pouch.
- Strong double-tongue buckle with keeper.
- Embossed basket-weave pattern.
Klein 5420 Ironworker's Heavy-duty Tie-wire Belt specifications:
- Overall Width: 2'' (50.8 mm)
- Belt Width: 2'' (50.8 mm)
- Weight: 0.95 lb (0.43 kg)
Bags4Tools.com Direct Replacement Warranty
- No Waiting For Manufacturer Approval.
- Valid for 4 Years from Date of Purchase.
- Warranty Renewable on Replaced Products.
What It Covers
- Covers: Broken Seems, Rivets, Buttons, & Zippers.
- Covers (1) Replacement per Warranty Purchase.
- Customers are responsible for shipping fees to send warrantied product back to bags4tools.com.
- Customers are responsible a $10.50 or minimum shipping charge to ship replacement product.
Be the first to review this product
Write Your Own Review
Since © 2017. All Rights Reserved.