OX Tools OX-P263801 Pro Oil-Tanned Leather Dry Wallers Pouch
OX Tools Outback Leather Gear is packed with features and is an excellent choice for any tradesman. Pouches are secured with heavy-duty rivet reinforcement that has a low profile to reduce chance of scratching surfaces. Double stitching and belt tunnel reinforcements are designed to increase tear resistance and withstand the vigorous conditions of the job site. All OX Outback Leather Gear is constructed with high-quality, oil-tanned leather, giving it a soft look and feel.
- 12 Tool holders and pockets
- Heavy-duty rivet reinforcement on all major stress points provides added strength, durability, and tear-resistance
- Top grain oil-tanned 'saddle' leather enhances feel and softness
- Leather thickness of 2.0mm increases durability
- Belt tunnel double-layer reinforcement for tear resistance
- Steel hammer loop with antique bronze finish
- Multi-function leather loop for hammer, hatchet, or rasp
- Designed specifically to meet the needs of the professional drywaller
Bags4Tools.com Direct Replacement Warranty
- No Waiting For Manufacturer Approval.
- Valid for 4 Years from Date of Purchase.
- Warranty Renewable on Replaced Products.
What It Covers
- Covers: Broken Seems, Rivets, Buttons, & Zippers.
- Covers (1) Replacement per Warranty Purchase.
- Customers are responsible for shipping fees to send warrantied product back to bags4tools.com.
- Customers are responsible a $10.50 or minimum shipping charge to ship replacement product.