Veto Pro Pac TECH-PAC Tech Series Backpack features:
- Designed to enable the safe and comfortable transport of a variety of tools when servicing equipment accessible by extension or cage ladders, or in cities or industrial buildings where walking long distances is required.
- The Tech Pac’s patented center panel design offers dual bays with two tool storage platforms in each bay.
- The center panel design with the main tool and meter storage options on each side centers and stabilizes the backpack.
- The TECH PAC is also made for comfort with a thermo-formed EVA padded back panel that helps cushion the load (which also provides structural stability), a padded load displacing shoulder strap system with multiple adjustment strap points and an ergonomic TPV rubber grip.
- Weatherproof Base: 3mm Injection Molded Polypropylene
- Weatherproof Body Fabric: 950 and 1250 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- Weatherproof Tool Pocket Fabric: 1800 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- Quick Release Metal Hasp: Allows Easy Access to Rear Storage Bay and Creates Positive Shoulder
- Strap Load Connection
- Internally Stored Aluminum Hook to Hang Bag
- Over-Molded Ergonomic Grip
- Padded EVA Thermoformed, Ergonomic Back Padding
- Zippers: Double Stitched, Heavy Duty Plastic Coil Zippers with Oversized Zipper Tabs
- D-Rings: Powder Coated Steel
- Rivets: Marine Grade Rivets
- Stitching: Industrial Strength Double Nylon Stitching
Veto Pro Pac TECH-PAC Tech Series Backpack Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Veto Pro Pac
- Model No.: TECH-PAC
- Series: Tech Series
- Category: Backpacks
- Total Pockets: 46
- Width: 9.875”
- Length: 14.25”
- Height: 21.5” (18.125" with Handle Folded Down)
- Weight (empty): 9 lbs.
- Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps: YES
- Tablet/All-Purpose Zippered Pocket: YES
- Warranty: 5 Years
- D-Rings: 4 large and 5 small
- UPC: 851578000363
Veto Pro Pac TECH-PAC Tech Pac includes:
- (1) Tech Pac Backpack
Veto Pro Pac Tool Bags Product Care and MaintenanceKeep the Zippers Clean and Lubricated
Over time, dirt and grit will "clog" the zipper coils preventing them from staying closed. To keep this from happening, clean and lubricate your zippers twice a year (more often if you work on a job site with a high amount of airborne debris). To clean the coils: Scrub them with soapy water; a tooth brush works very well. After scrubbing the coils, blow them out with an air hose to dislodge any other fine grit that didn't dislodge with the brush. To lubricate the coils: Apply a silicone spray, beeswax or a zipper lubricant.Protect the Zippers From Sharp Objects and/or Excessive Heat
Any sharp object or heat source is capable of permanently damaging the zippers. Once a zipper coil is cut or singed the zipper will not function and in most cases is not repairable. Most of the cut zipper coils Veto sees are the result of sharp tools stored inside the bag with the sharp side facing up. Make sure to keep the sharp edges of your tools facing down in your bag and away from the zipper coils.Don't Overstuff the Bag
Overstuffing your tool bag will very likely cause significant stress on the zippers that is above and beyond what the bag was built for and will eventually cause the zipper(s) to separate. If your have to work hard to close your zipper(s), your tool bag is most likely overstuffed...proceed with caution!
5 YEAR ZERO DOWNTIME WARRANTY
Veto Pro Pac warrants that it's merchandise will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years after the date of original retail purchase.
Veto Pro Pac's warranty extends to the original owner and Veto Pro Pac's obligation from this warranty is limited, at it's options, to repairing or replacing defective merchandise. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
With Veto Pro Pac's ZERO DOWNTIME service you will be sent a loaner bag to use while your defective tool bag is at the repair facility.
1 customer reviews
Worth every penny
I have used multiple tool bags before, by far the veto is best. I carry lots of tools with me on a daily basis, and the VETO Tech Pac fits the most of tools of any i used before. Surprising, with it being a two compartment bag, but it has enough room for my tools and keeps them within reach,. No need to go through umpteen compartment to find the one i need. The bag's construction is top notch and very durable. The bag comes with a 5 year warranty just in case you are not convinced