Veto Pro Pac TECH-PAC LT Laptop Tech Series Backpack features:
- MAXIMIZED TOOL STORAGE CAPACITY:
- Vertical Tool Pockets: 27 interior and exterior tool pockets of various sizes
- 2 Storage Bays- 4 Storage Platforms
- Front bay for tool storage
- Back bay for laptop, tablet, folders and business accessories
- D-Rings: 2 large and 4 small
- Outside Mounted Stainless Steel Tape Clip Holder
- Cable and Accessory
- LAPTOP STORAGE: Will acomodate most 15" laptops (15"x10"x1.5" is the max).
- For 17" laptop storage, see our XLT laptop-tool bag (not a backpack).
- Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps.
- Tablet/All-Purpose Zippered Pocket.
- Weatherproof Base: 3mm Injection Molded Polypropylene
- Weatherproof Body Fabric: 950 and 1250 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- Weatherproof Tool Pocket Fabric: 1800 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
Veto Pro Pac TECH-PAC-LT Tech Series Backpack specifications:
- Manufacturer: Veto Pro Pac
- Model: TECH-PAC-LT
- Category: Backpacks
- Series: Tech Series
- Total Pockets: 27
- Storage Bays: 2
- Storage Platforms: 4
- D-Rings (Large): 2
- D-Rings (Small): 4
- Laptop Storage: Yes
- Width: 8.5”
- Length: 14”
- Height: 19”
- Weight (empty): 7.4 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 Years
- UPC: 851578000431
Veto Pro Pac Tool Bags Product Care and MaintenanceKeep the Zippers Clean and Lubricated
Over time, dirt and grit will "clog" the zipper coils preventing them from staying closed. To keep this from happening, clean and lubricate your zippers twice a year (more often if you work on a job site with a high amount of airborne debris). To clean the coils: Scrub them with soapy water; a tooth brush works very well. After scrubbing the coils, blow them out with an air hose to dislodge any other fine grit that didn't dislodge with the brush. To lubricate the coils: Apply a silicone spray, beeswax or a zipper lubricant.Protect the Zippers From Sharp Objects and/or Excessive Heat
Any sharp object or heat source is capable of permanently damaging the zippers. Once a zipper coil is cut or singed the zipper will not function and in most cases is not repairable. Most of the cut zipper coils Veto sees are the result of sharp tools stored inside the bag with the sharp side facing up. Make sure to keep the sharp edges of your tools facing down in your bag and away from the zipper coils.Don't Overstuff the Bag
Overstuffing your tool bag will very likely cause significant stress on the zippers that is above and beyond what the bag was built for and will eventually cause the zipper(s) to separate. If your have to work hard to close your zipper(s), your tool bag is most likely overstuffed...proceed with caution!
5 YEAR ZERO DOWNTIME WARRANTY
Veto Pro Pac warrants that it's merchandise will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years after the date of original retail purchase.
Veto Pro Pac's warranty extends to the original owner and Veto Pro Pac's obligation from this warranty is limited, at it's options, to repairing or replacing defective merchandise. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
With Veto Pro Pac's ZERO DOWNTIME service you will be sent a loaner bag to use while your defective tool bag is at the repair facility.
1 customer reviews
Great bag for laptop and tool mix
Solid construction. Plenty of room for tools and laptop.