Veto Pro Pac XXL-F Closed Top Tool Bag features:
- Well, now you can pack that serrated sidekick, or a level, or a pry bar, or anything else that requires a little more horizontal territory.
- The XXL-F handles longer tools while still providing vertical storage in the form of 54 total pockets that can accommodate about 80 tools of varying sizes.
- Handle: Injection Molded Nylon Plastic w/ over-molded rubber grip
- Waterproof Base: 3 mm Injection Molded Polypropylene
- Waterproof Body Fabric: 1800 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- Waterproof Tool Pocket Fabric: 1800 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- Double Stitched, Heavy Duty Plastic Coil Zippers with Oversized Zipper Tabs
- D-Rings: Powder Coated Steel
- Shoulder Strap: Heavy Duty, Non-Slip Padded Shoulder Strap with Velcro Handle connection
- Rivets: 38 zinc, marine grade rivets
- Fold-Back Snaps: 6 zinc, marine grade
- Stitching: Industrial Strength Double Nylon Stitching
Veto Pro Pac XXL-F Closed Top Tool Bag Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Veto Pro Pac
- Model No.: XXL-F
- Category: Tool Bag
- Type: Closed Top
- Material: Nylon
- Series: Contractor Series
- Total Pockets: 54 Pockets
- Vertical Pockets (inside): 48
- Vertical Pockets (outside): 3
- Flat Zippered Pockets (inside): 4
- Flat Zippered Pockets (outside): 2
- Neoprene Pockets: none
- D-Rings Large: 4
- D-Rings Small: 5
- Exterior Electrical Tape Loop: 8” Fabric with Clip Closure
- Stainless Steel Tape Clip: Yes
- Fold-Back Snaps: 6
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Product Weight: 13 lbs.
- UPC: 851578000783
Veto Pro Pac XXL-F Closed Top Tool Bag includes:
- (1) Closed Top Tool Bag
Veto Pro Pac Tool Bags Product Care and MaintenanceKeep the Zippers Clean and Lubricated
Over time, dirt and grit will "clog" the zipper coils preventing them from staying closed. To keep this from happening, clean and lubricate your zippers twice a year (more often if you work on a job site with a high amount of airborne debris). To clean the coils: Scrub them with soapy water; a tooth brush works very well. After scrubbing the coils, blow them out with an air hose to dislodge any other fine grit that didn't dislodge with the brush. To lubricate the coils: Apply a silicone spray, beeswax or a zipper lubricant.Protect the Zippers From Sharp Objects and/or Excessive Heat
Any sharp object or heat source is capable of permanently damaging the zippers. Once a zipper coil is cut or singed the zipper will not function and in most cases is not repairable. Most of the cut zipper coils Veto sees are the result of sharp tools stored inside the bag with the sharp side facing up. Make sure to keep the sharp edges of your tools facing down in your bag and away from the zipper coils.Don't Overstuff the Bag
Overstuffing your tool bag will very likely cause significant stress on the zippers that is above and beyond what the bag was built for and will eventually cause the zipper(s) to separate. If your have to work hard to close your zipper(s), your tool bag is most likely overstuffed...proceed with caution!
5 YEAR ZERO DOWNTIME WARRANTY
Veto Pro Pac warrants that it's merchandise will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years after the date of original retail purchase.
Veto Pro Pac's warranty extends to the original owner and Veto Pro Pac's obligation from this warranty is limited, at it's options, to repairing or replacing defective merchandise. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
With Veto Pro Pac's ZERO DOWNTIME service you will be sent a loaner bag to use while your defective tool bag is at the repair facility.