Veto Pro Pak CT-XL CAMO Open Top Tool Tote features:
- Designed to stand up to the rigors of daily use, the Cargo Totes™ feature 1800 Denier Body Fabric, leather handle grips and Veto’s signature 3mm thick polypropylene waterproof base.
- Veto Pro Pac’s patent pending design keeps the Cargo Totes™ standing upright and open at all times for easy access, a feature not seen on other tote products.
- The CT-XL Camo (True Timber Kanati Pattern) has 40% more cargo storage space than the CT-LC Camo; it offers the ultimate bulk storage capacity for larger tools and accessories such as hammer drills, extension cords, boots, sawzalls, and air hoses.
- An optional shoulder strap is sold separately. In addition to use on the job-site, the Cargo Totes™ are multi-use bags and IDEAL for:
- Outdoor activities (hunting, fishing, camping, boating, sports equipment storage)
- Everyday home storage
- Secondary travel bags
Veto Pro Pak CT-XL CAMO Open Top Tool Tote specifications:
- Manufacturer: Veto Pro Pak
- Model No.: CT-XL CAMO THE CT-XL CAMO (TRUE TIMBER KANATI PATTERN) HAS:
- Been LOAD TESTED to destruction at 2215 pounds (handles started to break at that weight/force).
- 5 Tiered Pockets
- Height: 16.5"
- Length: 17"
- Width: 9.5"
- D-rings: 2 Large and 2 Small
- 3mm Thick Polypropylene Waterproof Base
- 1800 Denier Body Fabric
- Leather Handle Grips
Veto Pro Pac Tool Bags Product Care and MaintenanceKeep the Zippers Clean and Lubricated
Over time, dirt and grit will "clog" the zipper coils preventing them from staying closed. To keep this from happening, clean and lubricate your zippers twice a year (more often if you work on a job site with a high amount of airborne debris). To clean the coils: Scrub them with soapy water; a tooth brush works very well. After scrubbing the coils, blow them out with an air hose to dislodge any other fine grit that didn't dislodge with the brush. To lubricate the coils: Apply a silicone spray, beeswax or a zipper lubricant.Protect the Zippers From Sharp Objects and/or Excessive Heat
Any sharp object or heat source is capable of permanently damaging the zippers. Once a zipper coil is cut or singed the zipper will not function and in most cases is not repairable. Most of the cut zipper coils Veto sees are the result of sharp tools stored inside the bag with the sharp side facing up. Make sure to keep the sharp edges of your tools facing down in your bag and away from the zipper coils.Don't Overstuff the Bag
Overstuffing your tool bag will very likely cause significant stress on the zippers that is above and beyond what the bag was built for and will eventually cause the zipper(s) to separate. If your have to work hard to close your zipper(s), your tool bag is most likely overstuffed...proceed with caution!
5 YEAR ZERO DOWNTIME WARRANTY
Veto Pro Pac warrants that it's merchandise will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years after the date of original retail purchase.
Veto Pro Pac's warranty extends to the original owner and Veto Pro Pac's obligation from this warranty is limited, at it's options, to repairing or replacing defective merchandise. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
With Veto Pro Pac's ZERO DOWNTIME service you will be sent a loaner bag to use while your defective tool bag is at the repair facility.
Bags4Tools.com Direct Replacement Warranty
- No Waiting For Manufacturer Approval.
- Valid for 4 Years from Date of Purchase.
- Warranty Renewable on Replaced Products.
What It Covers
- Covers: Broken Seems, Rivets, Buttons, & Zippers.
- Covers (1) Replacement per Warranty Purchase.
- Customers are responsible for shipping fees to send warrantied product back to bags4tools.com.
- Customers are responsible a $10.50 or minimum shipping charge to ship replacement product.